Saturday 2 November 2013

Pimp My Console- Ps3 Custom designed outer shells.

As gaming becomes more and more popular, people are finding the need to set themselfs apart from the rest of the gaming Community, nothing wrong with that and lets be honest it gives us something cool to look at. When the Xbox 360 was first lauched back in 2005, Microsoft gave the gamer the abilaty to remove the faceplates from the console and replace them with ones they have bought themselves. Unfortunatly this wasn't possible on the PS3, however this hasn't stops some people from creating some of the nicest custom Outer console shells I have ever seen, just feast your eyes on some of theses.

bioshock infinite ps3 - pimp my console
Custom Build bioshock infinite PS3 Slim
PS3 console assassin's creed black flag - pimp my console
Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag custom build PS3
ps3 console black ops 2 - pimp my console
Call of duty Black Ops 2 Custom built PS3


ps3 custom build Grand theft auto 5 - pimp my console
Grand theft auto 5 Custom built playstation 3
That is just a small selection of custom designed consoles I have seen recently, but be sure to keep your eyes peeled on the site as I will be updating more often from now on and If you have you own cool custom built console that you want to share with the world feel free to send me a email with a pic and I will gladly put it on the site. In the mean time have you checked out my previous post about the more glamourous side to custom designed consoles, if not check it out crystallized consoles - Pimp my console now, you will be gob smacked.

1 comment: